Friday, August 1, 2008

Bringing Daddy back to our house.

Everything went rather smoothly. I admit, I am shocked, actually. He was sleeping IN HIS BED when we got to The Stratford to bring him to our house again.
But...they had taken his chair out and shampooed the carpet...and did not put his chair back...which basically forced him to HAVE to use his bed. I'm a little peeved that they felt the need to shampoo the carpet before my Dad was even gone. Seems a little pushy and/or tacky. But whatever, we're outta there.
When we got home, we got everything out and sorted, and I started washing everything. I felt the urge to wash ALL of his clothes and sheets, etc...stuff in facilities just never smell right and I want a fresh start! We got him all set up, hung his fancy TV on the wall, and got him organized. He paced a bit while we were working. He seemed to be turned-around a little.

No comments: